Thursday, October 8, 2009

Golden Cartoon Hero 昔日卡通英雄

每个人的心中都有一个昔日的卡通英雄!

Everyone had their Golden Cartoon Hero in their childhood times!

I was a simple girl in the oldest days & I like this Mr Popeye so much.
I don't know why?
Popeye is not a handsome guy , he is only strong when he eat Spinach & Popeye love this Olive some much ....

Do you think she is pretty, oh no... she is just flat & tall.. that's all for me.

Anyhow, this Popeye & Mr Bluto always fighted each others to please Olive.
Finally, Popeye was able to marry Olive BUT no matter how the triangle wars were still carried on...



Nowsaday, I guess not many kids know about Popeye now, he is not belong to this generation any more!


Popeye is a sailor man...
Popeye cartoon is celebrating 75 years history ...
Popeye is an oldies like Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Tom & Jerry .......

I won't forget the power of "spinach" in the can that will enhance our spirit & capablilty , hahahha
I'd like to bring you throught on my memory of "Popeye The Sailor Man"









I do not know how well you remember this song....


The Story of Bride & Gloom



The most popular sailor man returns, pu! Pu!
http://www.blogger.com/www.popeye.com

No comments:

Post a Comment